Open Tales (To All The Boys I've Loved Before, PS I Still Love You)

 380. Open Tales (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

D (I) Under the swampy glow

b (vi) With glossy A (V) green, D (I) prairie tide

b (vi) It's where our good- D (I) will painted its b (vi) own D (I) 

Instrumental interlude

b (vi) Our clothes held us D (I) tight

b (vi) Closer, closer, you were D (I) close to me

b (vi) When our A (V) hearts D (I) painted their own

Over b (vi) northern hills, our D (I) cryptic tales breed the G (IV) script

D (I) Darling, don't forget our clasp in the stairwell

b (vi) Untouched, A (V) a city D (I) froze

b (vi) We felt the A (V) wind D (I) in our bones

b (vi) That's when we A (V) left our D (I) dreams, we left them alone b (vi) A (V) D (I) 

Under b (vi) gleaming A (V) Aprils D (I) our open tales, tell b (vi) our love A (V) story D (I) 

Darling, don't forget the words that b (vi) A (V) gave us D (I) breath 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)