Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz)

 399. Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz

G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow 

C (I) Way up G (I) high G7  (I7) 

C (IV) There’s c (iv) a G (I) land that I’ve E7 (III7) heard of 

A (II) Once in a D7 (V7) lulla- G (I) by D (V) 

G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow 

C (I) Skies are G (I) blue G7 (I7) 

C (IV) And c (iv) the G (I) dreams that you E7  (III7) dare to A (II) dream 

Really D7 (V7) do come G (I) true

Some- G (I) day I'll wish upon a star

And a (ii) wake up where the clouds are far be- D7 (V7) hind me

Where G (I) trouble melts like lemon drops

A7 (II7) High above the chimney tops 

That's D7 (V7)where you'll a (ii) find D (V) me

G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow 

C (IV) Bluebirds G (I) fly G7 (I7)

C (IV) Birds c (iv) fly G (I) over the e (vi) rainbow 

Oh a (ii) why, oh D (V) why can't G (I) I? 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)