Try Everything (Zootopia)

 401. Try Everything (Zootopia

Intro: C# (I) F# (IV) C# (I) G# (V) x 2

I messed up to- C# (I) night I lost a- F# (IV) nother fight I still mess C# (I) up 

but I'll just start a- G# (V) gain I keep falling C# (I) down 

I keep on hit- F# (IV) ting the ground I always get C# (I) up now 

to G# (V) see what's C# (I) next 

C# (I) Birds don't just F# (IV) fly they fall C# (I) down and get G# (V) up 

C# (I) Nobody F# (IV) learns without C# (I) gett- G# (V) ing it C# (I) wrong

Chorus: I won't give C# (I) up no I won't give F# (IV) in 

till I reach the C# (I) end And then I'll start a- G# (V) gain 

Now I won’t C# (I) leave I wanna try F# (IV) everything I wanna try 

C# (I) even though G# (V) I could C# (I) fail x 2

C# (I) Oh oh F# (IV) try everything C# (I) Oh G# (V0 Oh try everything X 2 

Look how far you've C# (I) come You filled your F# (IV) heart with love

Baby you've done e- C# (I) nough take a deep G# (V) breath 

Don't beat yourself C# (I) up don't need to F# (IV) run so fast 

Sometimes we come C# (I) last but we G# (V) did our C# (I) best

Chorus x 2 

F# (IV)) I'll keep on C# (I) making those a# (vi) new mis- G# (V) takes

F# (IV) I'll keep on making them C# (I) e- G# (V) very C# (I) day  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

The Edge of Forever (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Just Dropped In (The Big Lebowski)