Just A Girl (Clueless)

 80. Just A Girl (Clueless) page 1

D (I) Take this pink ribbon off my eyes I'm exposed 

And it's no big surprise Don't you D (I) think I know exactly 

where I stand This world is forcing me to hold your hand 

'Cause b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, G (IV) little ol' A (V) me 

Well b (vi) don't let me A (V) out of your G (IV) sight 

Oh, b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, all G (IV) pretty and pe- A (V) tite 

So b (vi) don't let me A (V) have any G (IV) rights A (V)  

G (IV) Oh, I've [C] had it up to D (I) here! 

The D (I) moment that I step outside 

So many D (I) reasons for me to run and hide 

I can't do the D (I) little things I hold so dear 

'Cause it's all those D (I) little things that I fear 

'Cause b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl I'd G (IV) rather not be A (V) 

'Cause they b (vi) won't let me A (V) drive late at G (IV) night A (V)

Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl guess I'm G (IV) some kind of A (V) freak 

'Cause they b (vi) all sit and A (V) stare with their G (IV) eyes A (V) 

Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl take a G (IV) good look at A (V) me 

Just your b (vi) typical A (V) proto- G (IV) type A (V) G (IV) Oh, I've [C] had it  

up to D (I) here! G(IV) Oh, am I [C] making myself D (I) clear? 

80. Just A Girl (Clueless) page 2

D (I) I'm just a girl I'm just a girl in the world That's all that you'll let me be! 

Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, living G (IV) in captivi- A (V) ty Your rule of b (vi) thumb 

Make me A (V) worry G (IV) some A (V) Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, 

G (IV) what's my desti- A (V) ny? What I've suc- b (vi) cumbed to 

Is A (V) making me G (IV) numb A (V) 

Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, my G (IV) apolo- A (V) gies 

What I've be- b (vi) come is so A (V) burden- G (IV) some A (V) 

Oh b (vi) I'm just a A (V) girl, G (IV) lucky A (V) me Twiddle- b (vi)dum 

there's no A (V) compari- G (IV) son A (V)  

G (IV) Oh, I've [C] had it up to! G (IV) Oh, I've [C] had it up to!!

G (IV) Oh, I've [C] had it up to b (vi) here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)

Flowers on the Wall (Pulp Fiction)