Lovefool (Romeo + Juliet)

 309. Lovefool (Romeo + Juliet

a (vi) Dear, I fear we're d (ii) facing a problem 

G (V) You love me no C (I) longer, I know

And a (vi) maybe there is d (ii) nothing that I can G (V) do To make you C (I) do

a (vi) Mama tells me d (ii) I shouldn't bother 

G (V) That I ought to stick to a- C (I) nother a (vi) man

A man that d (ii) surely deserves me G (V) But I think you C (I) do!

d (ii) So I [B7] cry, I [E] pray and I beg 

CHORUS: [A] Love me [D] love me b (vii) Say that you [E] love me

[A] Fool me [D] fool me b (vii) Go on and [E] fool me 

[A] Love me [D] love me pre- b (vii) tend that you [E] love me 

[A] Leave me [D} leave me just b (vii) say that you [E] need me

[f#] So I b (vii) cry, [E} and I [A] beg for you to Chorus 

a (vi) I can't d (ii) care 'bout [E] anything but a (vi) you 

a (vi) Lately I have d (ii) desperately pondered G (V) Spent my nights a- C (I) wake and I wonder a (vi) what I could have d (ii) done in another G (V) way 

To make you C (I) stay a (vi) Reason will not d (ii) lead to solution G (V) I will end up C (I) lost in confusion a (vi) I don't care if d (ii) you really care 

As G (V) long as you don't C (I) go Chorus 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)