Could I Have This Dance (Urban Cowboy)

 387. Could I Have This Dance (Urban Cowboy

I'll A (I) always remember the D (IV) song they were E7 (V7)playin' 

The D (IV) first time we E7 (V7)danced and I A (I) knew b (ii) E (V) 

As we A (I) swayed to the music and D (IV) held to each E7 (V7) other

D (IV) I fell in E7 (V7) love with A (I) you b (ii) E (V) 

Chorus: Could A (I) I have this dance for the D (IV) rest of my life?

Would E7 (V7) you be my partner D (IV) every E7 (V7)night? 

A (I) When we're together it D (IV) feels so d (iv) right

Could A (I) I have this dance for the E7 (V7) rest of my A (I) life?

I'll A (I) always remember that D (IV) magic E7  (V7) moment 

When D (IV) I held you E7 (V7) close to A (I) me b (vi) E (V) 

As A (I) we moved together, D (IV) I knew for- E7  (V7) ever 

D (IV) You're all I'll E7  (V7) ever A (I) need b (ii) E (V) 

Chorus x 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)