You've Lost That Loving Feeling (Top Gun)

 383. You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling (Top Gun

You never B (VII) close your eyes anymore when I kiss your C# (I) lips

And there's no B (VII) tenderness like before in your finger- C# (I) tips

You're trying d# (ii) hard not to show it e# (iii)  But F# (IV) baby, baby I G# (V) know it

Chorus: C# (I) You lost that d# (ii) lovin' feelin' G# (V) Whoa, that C# (I) lovin' feelin'

C# (I) You lost that d# (ii) lovin' feelin' Now it's B (VII) gone, gone, gone, 

woh C# (I) Now there's no B (VII) welcome look in your eyes when I reach 

for C# (I) you And now you're B (VII) starting to criticize little things I C# (I) do

It makes me d# (ii) just feel like crying e# (iii)  'Cause F# (IV) baby

something beautiful's G# (V) dyin'

Chorus

C# (I) Baby, F# (IV) baby, I'd G# (V) get down on my knees for C# (I) you

If you would F# (IV) only G# (V) love me F# (IV) like you used to C# (I) do

We had a F# (IV) love, a G# (V) love, a F# (IV) love you don't find every- C# (I) day

So C# (I) don't, F# (IV) don't, G# (V) don't, F# (IV) don't let it slip a- C# (I) way

Bring back Chorus

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)