You Make My Dreams (The Wedding Singer)

 397. You Make My Dreams (The Wedding Singer

What I F (I) want, you've got and it might be hard to handle

But like the flame that burns the candle 

the g (ii) candle a (iii) feeds the Bb (IV) flame yeah yeah 

What I've F (I) got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter

You pull them all together and g (ii) how I a (iii) can't ex- Bb (IV) plain oh yeah 

Chorus: well well g (ii) you C (V) you make my dreams come F (I) true 

Well well g (ii) you, oh yeah C (V) you make my dreams come F (I) true 

On a F (I) night when bad dreams become a screamer 

When they're messin' with a dreamer I can g (ii) laugh it a (iii) in the Bb (IV) face 

Twist and F (I) shout my way out and wrap yourself around me

'Cause I ain't the way you found me And I'll g (ii) never a (iii) be the Bb (IV) same Oh yeah Chorus Well listen to this [Eb] Bb (IV) F (I) x 2

Oh I'm down on the daydream g (ii)  Oh that Bb (IV) sleepwalk 

should be over by C (V) now I know 

Chorus x 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)