Take My Breath Away (Top Gun)

 382. Take My Breath Away (Top Gun

Ab (I) Watching every motion c (iii) In my foolish lover's f (vi) game Eb (V)

Ab (I) On this endless ocean c (iii) Finally lovers know no f (vi) shame Eb (V) 

bb (ii) Turning and returning Db (IV) To some secret place in- Eb (V) side

Ab (I) Watching in slow motion c (iii) As you turn around and Db (IV) say Eb (V) 

Chorus: Take my breath a- Ab (I) way c (iii) Db (IV) Eb (V) 

Take my breath a- Ab (I) way c (iii) Db (IV) Eb (V)

Ab (I) Watching I keep waiting c (iii) Still anticipating f (vi) love Eb (V) 

Ab (I) Never hesitating c (iii) to become the fated f (vi) ones Eb (V) 

bb (ii) Turning and returning Db (IV) To some secret place to Eb (V) hide

Ab (I) Watching in slow motion c (iii) As you turn to me and Db (IV) say Eb (V) 

Chorus bb (ii) Through the hourglass I Eb (V) saw you 

In Db (IV) time you slipped a- Ab (I) way bb (ii) When the mirror crashed 

I Eb (V) called you And Db (IV) turned to hear you Ab (I) say

If only for to- Bb (II) day I am una- Eb (V) fraid Chorus

Key Change: B Major B (I) Watching every motion d# (iii) In this foolish lover's g# (vi) game F# (V) B (I) Haunted by the notion d# (iii) Somewhere there's a love 

in g# (vi) flames F# (V) c# (ii) Turning and returning E (IV) To some secret place 

in- F# (V) side B (I) Watching in slow motion d# (iii) As you turn my E (IV) way 

and F# (V) say Chorus

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)