Shadow (Twin Peaks: The Return)

 385. Shadow (Twin Peaks the Return

Intro: D (I) b (vi) D (I) b (vi) G (IV) A (V) G (IV) A (V) 

D (I) Shadow take me b (vi) down, D (I) Shadow take me b (vi) down with you

For the G (IV) last time, for the A (V) last time 

for the G (IV) last time, for the A (V) last time

D (I) You’re in the water I’m b (vi) standing on the shore 

D (I) Still thinking that I hear your b (vi) voice 

Can you G (IV) hear me? Can you A (V) hear me? 

Can you G (IV) hear me? Can you A (V) hear me?

For the G (IV) last time, for the A (V) last time 

for the G (IV) last time, for the A (V) last time

At D (I) night I’m driving in your b (vi) car

Pretending that we’ll leave this D (I) town 

We’re watching street lights b (vi) fade

And now you’re a G (IV) stranger’s dream

I took your picture from the A (V) frame 

and now you’re nothing like you G (IV) seem

Your shadow fell like last night’s A (V) rain

Instrumental Interlude: D (I) b (vi) D (I) b (vi) 

For the G (IV) last time, for the A (V) last time x 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)