Rock This Town (Stranger Things 3)

 360. Rock This Town (Stranger Things)

Well, My D (I) baby and me went out late Saturday night

I had my hair piled high and my baby just looked so A7 (V7) right

Well, D (I) pick you up at ten, gotta D7 (V7) have you home at two

G (IV) Mama don't know what I G7 (IV7) got in store for you

But D (I) that's alright cause we're A7 (V7) looking as cool as can D (I) be

Well, we D (I) found a little place that really didn't look half bad

I had a whisky on the rocks And change of a dollar for the A7 (V7) jukebox

Well, I D (I) put the cold rock D7 (I7) into that can But G (IV) all they played 

was G7 (IV7) disco, man Come D (I) on, baby, baby, let's get A7 (V7) out of here right a- D (I) way We're gonna D (I) rock this town rock it inside out

We're gonna rock this town make 'em scream and A7 (V7) shout

Let's D (I) rock, rock, D7 (I7) rock, man, rock We're gonna G (IV) rock till you pop We're gonna G7 (IV7) rock till you drop  We're gonna D (I) rock this town A7 (V7) rock it inside D (I) out Well, we're D (I) having a ball just 'a bopping on the big dance floor Well, there's a real square cat, he looks a 

197- A7 (V7) 4 Well, he D (I) looked at me once, he D7 (I7) looked at me twice

G (IV) Look at me again and there's G7 (IV7) gonna be fight

We're gonna D (I) rock this town we're gonna A7 (V7) rip this place a- D (I) part Chorus

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weary Kind (Crazy Heart)

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)