Nobody Compares to You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before, PS. I Still Love You)

 379. Nobody Compares to You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) page 1

Intro: G (IV) D (I) b (vi) A (V)

G (IV) Thought I saw you D (I) at our bar last night b (vi) A (V)

G (IV) Hid in the bathroom D (I) I just couldn't say hi b (vi) A (V)

Cause I took G (IV) so much time to D (I) reset my life

But in b (vi) just one look I'm A (V) back 

Forget that G (IV) I could have any D (I) one I like

But now b (vi) all I remember is what we A (V) had

CHORUS: G (IV) Nobody, nobody, nobody compares to D (I) you

b (vi) Somebody, somebody please help me get over A (V) you

'Cause it G (IV) feels like I've been wasting my D (I) time

In all the wrong b (vi) places, on all the wrong A (V) faces

Nobody compares to G (IV) you D (I) Nobody compares to you b (vi) D (I) 

Nobody compares to G (IV) you D (I) b (vi) A (V) 

Nobody compares to you G (IV) D (I)

Nobody compares to you b (vi) A (V) D (I)

G (IV) What should I do? D (I) Maybe I'll move away b (vi) A (V) 

G (IV) Start somewhere new D (I) I'll let you have LA b (vi) A (V) 

 

379. Nobody Compares to You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) page 1

'Cause I G (IV) took so much time to D (I) reset my life

But in b (vi) just one look, I'm A (V) back 

Forget that G (IV) I could have any D (I) one I like

But now b (vi) all I remember is what we A (V) had

Chorus

G (IV) You're once in a lifetime D (I) Better than New Year's at midnight

b (vi) Wanna grab on and hold tight A (V) And I won't let go

G (IV) I hope you can hear this D (I) Cause it's your face that I miss

b (vi) Your lips I wanna A (V) kiss 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)