Mississippi (Twin Peaks: The Return)

 384. Mississippi (Twin Peaks the Return)

I’m C (I) going down to the a (vi) sea M I S C (I) S I S S I P a (vi) P

I F (IV) watch the sun [Bb] yellow and F (IV) brown sinking suns in every [E] town

My C (I) angel sings down to a (vi) me 

She’s C (I) somewhere on the shore waiting for a (vi) me

With her F (IV) wet hair and [Bb] sandy gown 

F (IV) Singing songs waves of [E] sound

There’s a dive I know on River G (V) Street Go on e (iii) in and take a G (V) seat

There’s a F (IV) lot of friends I’ll [Bb] never F (IV) meet 

Gonna take a dive off River [E] Street

C (I) You look [B] different C (I) way down [B] here

Like a a (vi) circus mirror I see G (V) flashes of a (vi) you on the G (V) surface

Instrumental Interlude: C (I) a (vi) C (I) a (vi) F (IV) [E]

I’m C (I) coming up [B]  from C (I) way down [B] here

The a (vi) water’s clear all I G (V) want to a (vi) see is your G (V) face

I’m C (I) going down to the a (vi) sea M I S C (I) S I S S I P a (vi) P

I F (IV) watch the sun [Bb] yellow and F (IV) brown 

Sinking suns in every [E] town

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)