Lookin' For Love (Urban Cowboy)

 389. Looking For Love (Urban Cowboy

Intro: e (ii) f# (iii) G (IV) A (V) x 2

G (IV) I spent a lifetime lookin' for D (I) you G (IV) Single bars 

and D (I) good time lovers were A (V) never true 

G (IV) Playin' a fool's game hopin' to D (I) win

G (IV) And tellin' those D (I) sweet lies and A (V) losin' again 

Chorus : I was D (I) lookin' for love in all the wrong places 

f# (iii) Lookin' for love in too many faces

G (IV) Searchin' her eyes, lookin' for traces of 

e (ii) what f# (iii) I'm G (IV) dreamin' A (V) of

D (I) Hopin' to find a friend and a lover 

f# (iii) I'll bless the day I discover a- G (IV) nother heart 

e (ii) A (V) Lookin' for D (I) love 

G (IV) I was alone then, no love in D (I) sight 

G (IV) I did every- D (I) thing I could to get me A (V) through the night 

G (IV) Don't know where it started or where it might D (I) end 

G (IV) I'd turn to a D (I) stranger A (V) just like a friend 

Chorus 

G (IV) You came knockin' at my heart's D (I) door 

G (IV) You're D (I) everything I've been A (V) lookin' for No more Chorus x 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)