Long Way Down (Twister)

 386. Long Way Down (Twister

b (vi) Oh here you are There's nothing left to say 

b (vi) A (V) G (IV) You're not sup- A (V) posed to be that b (vi) way 

b (vi) Did they push you out Did they throw you away?

b (vi) A (V) G (IV) Touch me A (V) now and I don't G (IV) care 

When you A (V) take me I'm not G (IV) there

Almost A (V) human, but I'll b (vi) never be the same 

Chorus: D (I) Long way down G (IV) I don't think I'll A (V) make it 

on my b (vi) own G (IV) I don't want to A (V) live in here a- b (vi) lone 

G (IV) I don't think I'll A (V) make it on my own 

I b (vi) never put you down, I never pushed you away 

b (vi) A (V) G (IV) You're not sup- A (V) posed to be that b (vi) way 

And b (vi) anything you want, there's nothing I could say 

G (IV) Is there A (V) anything to feel? G (IV) Is it A (V) pain that makes you real?

G (IV) Cut me A (V) off before it b (vi) kills me 

Chorus 

Repeat First Verse
Chorus 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)