Jackson (Walk the Line)

 394. Jackson (Walk the Line

We got C (I) married in a fever hotter than a peppered sprout

We been C (I) talking 'bout Jackson ever C7 (I7)since the fire went out

I'm going to F (IV) Jackson I'm gonna mess a- C (I) round

Yeah, I'm going to F (IV) Jackson G7 (V7) look out Jackson C (I) town

Well C (I) go on down to Jackson Go ahead and wreck your health

Go C (I) play your hand you big-talkin' man Make a C7 (I7) big fool of yourself

Yeah, go to F (IV) Jackson go comb your C (I) hair

I'm then gonna snowball F (IV)Jackson G7 (V7)  See if I C (I) care

When I C (I) breeze into that city People gonna stoop and bow (ha)

All them C (I) women gonna make me teach 'em what they don't know how

I'm goin' to F (IV) Jackson You turn-a-loosen my C (I) coat

Cause I'm goin' to F (IV) Jackson "Goodbye, " that's G7 (V7) all she C (I) wrote

But they'll C (I) laugh at you in F (IV) Jackson And I'll be dancing on a pony keg

They'll C (I) lead you 'round town like a scalded hound With your tail 

C7 (I7) tucked between your legs Yeah, go to F (IV) Jackson 

You big-talkin' C (I) man And I'll be waiting in F (IV) Jackson 

Behind my G (V) J pan C (I) Fan Repeat verse 1

. . . I'm goin' to F (IV) Jackson and that's a C (I) fact

Yeah, we're goin' to F (IV) Jackson ain't never G7 (V7) comin' C (I) back


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)