I Walk the Line (Walk the Line)

 493. I Walk the Line (Walk the Line)

F Major: I keep a C7 (V7) close watch on this heart of F (I) mine

I keep my C7  (V7) eyes wide open all the F (I) time

I keep the Bb (IV) ends out for the tie that F (I) binds 

Because you're C7 (V7) mine, I walk the F (I) line

Bb Major: I find it F7 (V7) very, very easy to be Bb (I) true

I find my- F7 (V7) self alone when each day is Bb (I) through

Yes, I'll ad- Eb (IV) mit that I'm a fool for Bb (I) you

Because you're F7 (V7) mine, I walk the Bb (I) line

Eb Major: As sure as Bb7 (V7) night is dark and day is Eb (I) light

I keep you Bb7 (V7) on my mind both day and Eb (I) night

And happi- Ab (IV) ness I've known proves that it's Eb (I) right

Because you're Bb7 (V7) mine, I walk the Eb (I) line

Bb Major: You've got a F7 (V7) way to keep me on your Bb (I) side

You give me F7 (V7) cause for love that I can't Bb (I) hide

For you I Eb (IV) know I'd even try to turn the Bb (I) tide

Because you're F7 (V7) mine, I walk the Bb (I) line

Repeat verse 1: F Major

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)