Do You Really Want to Hurt Me (The Wedding Singer)

 396. Do You Really Want to Hurt Me (The Wedding Singer

G (I) Give me D (V) time to e (vi) realize my G (I) crime Let me D (V) love and e (vi) steal

G (I) I have D (V) danced in- e (vi) side your G (I) eyes How can D (V) I be em (vi) real

CHORUS: G (I) Do you D (V) really want to e (vi) hurt me 

G (I) Do you D (V) really want to e (vi) make me cry

C (IV) Precious G (I) kisses words that a (ii) burn me 

b (iii) Lovers never ask you why

G (I) In my D (V) heart the fire is e (vi) burning 

G (I) Choose my D (V) color find a e (vi) star

C (IV) Precious G (I) people always a (ii) tell me b (iii) that's a step a step too far

Chorus [Bb] [Ab] g (i) G (I) Words are D (V) few I have e (vi) spoken 

G (I) I could D (V) waste a thousand e (vi) years

C (IV) Wrapped in G (I) sorrow, words are a (ii) token 

b (iii) Come inside and catch my tears

G (I) You've been D (V) talking but be- e (vi) lieve me 

G (I) If it's D (V) true you do not e (vi) know

C (IV) This boy G (I) loves without a a (ii) reason b (iii) I'm prepared to let you go

If it's C (IV) love you D (V) want from me then C (IV) take it a- D (V) way

C (IV) Everything's not D (V) what you see it's C (IV) over a- D (V) gain

Chorus x 2 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)