Cry, Cry, Cry (Walk the Line)

 391. Cry, Cry, Cry (Walk the Line

F (I) Everybody knows where you go when the sun goes down.

I think you only live to see the G7 (II7) lights of C7 (V7) town

I F (I) wasted my time when I would try try try

Cuz Bb (IV) when the lights have lost their glow you're gonna C (V) cry cry F (I) cry

F (I) Soon your sugar-daddies will all be gone

You'll wake up some cold day and G7 (II7)  find you're a- C7 (V7) lone.

You'll F (I) call to me but I'm gonna tell you Bye bye bye

Bb (IV) When I turn around and walk away you'll C (V) cry cry F (I) cry

Chorus: You're gonna F (I) cry cry cry and you'll cry alone,

When Bb (IV) everyone's forgotten and you're F (I) left on your own

You're gonna C (V) cry cry F (I) cry

I F (I) lie awake at night to wait 'til you come in

You stay a little while and then you're G7 (II7) gone a- C7 (V7) gain

Every F (I) question that I ask I get a lie lie lie

For Bb (IV) every lie you tell, you're gonna C (V) cry cry F (I) cry

F (I) When your fickle little love gets old, no one will care for you.

You'll come back to me for a little G7 (II7) love that's C7 (V7) true.

I'll F (I) tell you no and you gonna ask me why why why?

When Bb (IV) I remind you of all of this you'll C (V) cry cry F (I) cry Chorus

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)