The Promise (Napoleon Dynamite)

 257. The Promise (Napoleon Dynamite) 

If you need a C (I) friend, don't look to a a (vi) stranger 

You know in the F (IV) end, I'll always be C (I) there 

But when you're in C (I) doubt, and when you're in a (vi) danger

Take a look all a- F (IV) round, and I'll be C (I) there 

Chorus: I'm C (I) sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say 

I a (vi) know they don't sound the way I planned them to be

But F (IV) if you'll wait around awhile, I'll make you fall for me 

I C (I) promise, I a  (iv) promise G (V) you I C (I) will 

When your C (I) day is through, and so is your a (vi) temper 

You know what to F (IV) do, I'm gonna always be C (I) there 

Sometimes if I C (I) shout, it's not what's in- a (vi) tended 

These words just come F (IV) out, with no cross to C (I) bear 

Chorus

I'm C (I) sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say 

I a (vi) know they don't sound the way I planned them to be 

And F (IV) if I had to walk the world, I'd make you fall for me 

I C (I) promise you, I a (vi) promise G (V) you I C (I) will

I gotta tell you, need to tell you, got to tell you, I've got to tell you

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovefool (Romeo + Juliet)

Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz)