Spirit in the Sky (Guardians of the Galaxy)

 192. Spirit in the Sky (Guardians of the Galaxy

A (I) When I die and they lay me to rest 

A (I) Gonna go to the D (IV) place that's the best

D (IV) When I lay me A (I) down to die 

Goin' E (V) up to the spirit in the A (I) sky

A (I) Goin' up to the spirit in the sky 

A (I) That's where I'm gonna go D (IV) when I die

D (IV) When I die and they A (I) lay me to rest 

I'm gonna E (V) go to the place that's the A (I) best

A (I) Prepare yourself you know it's a must 

A (I) Gotta have a friend in D (IV) Jesus

D (IV) So you know that A (I) when you die 

He's E (V) gonna recommend you to the spirit in the A (I) sky

A (I) Gonna recommend you to the spirit in the sky 

A (I) That's where you're gonna go D (IV) when you die

D (IV) When you die and they A (I) lay you to rest 

You're gonna E (V) go to the place that's the A (I) best

A (I) Never been a sinner, I never sinned I got a friend in D (IV) Jesus

D (IV) So you know that A (I) when I die He's E (V) gonna set me up

With the spirit in the A (I) sky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rock This Town (Stranger Things 3)

Do-Re-Mi (The Sound of Music)