Flowers on the Wall (Pulp Fiction)

 284. Flowers on the Wall (Pulp Fiction

C (I) I keep hearin' you're concerned a- a (vi) bout my happiness

But D7 (II7) all that thought you're givin' me is G (V) conscience I guess

If C (I) I was walkin' in your shoes, I a (vi) wouldn't worry none

While D7  (II7) you 'n' your friends are worried about me 

I'm G (V) havin' lots of fun

Chorus: Countin' a (vi) flowers on the wall That don't bother me at all

Playin' a (vi) solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one

Smokin' F (IV) cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

Now don't tell G (V) me I've F (IV) nothin' to G (V) do

Last C (I) night I dressed in tails, pretended a (vi) I was on the town

As D7 (II7) long as I can dream it's hard to G (V) slow this swinger down

So C (I) please don't give a thought to me, I'm a (vi) really doin' fine

D7 (II7) You can always find me here, I'm G (V) havin' quite a time

Chorus 

It's C (I) good to see you, I must go, I a (vi) know I look a fright

D7 (II7) Anyway my eyes are not ac- G (V) customed to this light

C (I) And my shoes are not accustomed a (vi) to this hard concrete

So D7 (II7) I must go back to my room and G (V) make my day complete

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Fortunate Son (Forrest Gump)

Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)