We Go Together (Grease)

 We Go Together (Grease) page 1 

Bb (I) We go to- g (vi) gether Like Eb (IV) rama lama lama 

ka F (V) dinga da dinga dong Bb (I) Remembered for- g (vi) ever

As Eb (IV) shoo-bop sha wadda wadda F (V) yippity boom de boom

Bb (I) Chang chang g (vi) changitty chang sha-bop

Eb (IV) That's the F (V) way it should Bb (I) be Wah- Eb (IV) oooh, F (V) yeah!

Bb (I) We're one of a g (vi) kind Like Eb (IV) dip da-dip da-dip 

F (V) doo-wop da doo-bee doo Bb (I) Our names are g (vi) signed

Eb (IV) Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy 

F (V) Shooby doo-wop she-bop Bb (I) Chang chang 

g (vi) changitty chang sha-bop Eb (IV) We'll always F (V) be like Bb (I) one, Eb (IV) wa-wa-wa- Bb (I) one Eb (IV) When we go out at night 

Eb (IV) And stars are shinin' bright Bb (I) Up in the skies above

Eb (IV) Or at the high school dance Where you can find romance

Eb (IV) Maybe it might be F (V) love

No Chord: Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong

Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom

Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop

We Go Together (Grease) page 2

Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop

Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom

Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo

Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop

Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom F (V) Wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom! Bb (I) We're for each g (vi) other

Like a Eb (IV) wop ba-ba lu-bop and F (V) wop bam boom

Bb (I) Just like my g (vi) brother is Eb (IV) Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na 

F (V) yippity dip de doom Bb (I) Chang chang g (vi) chanitty chang sha-bop Eb (IV) We'll always F (V) be to- Bb (I) gether 

Wha Eb (IV) oooh, F (V) yeah! We'll Bb (I) always 

g (vi) be to- Eb (IV) gether F (V)  We'll Bb (I) always 

g (vi) be to- Eb (IV) gether F (V)  We'll Bb (I) always 

g (vi) be to- Eb (IV) gether (repeat)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)