Man in the Mirror (Glee)

 168. Man in the Mirror (Glee) page 1

G (I) I'm gonna D (V) make a e (vi) change, For D (V) once in my C (IV) life D (V) 

It's gonna G (I) feel real D (V) good, gonna make a e (vi) difference 

Gonna D (V) make it C (IV) right As I, G (I) turn up the D (V) coller on

My e (vi) favorite winter D (V) coat This C (IV) wind is blowing my mind 

I see the G (I) kids in the D (V) streets, With not e- e (vi) nough to eat D (V)

Who am C (IV) I to be blind? Pretending not to see their needs 

a (ii) A summer disregard, G/B a broken bottle top C (IV) And a one man soul They a (ii) follow each other on the G/B wind ya' know

'Cause they C (IV) got nowhere to D (V) go That's why I want you to know Chorus: G (I) I'm G/B starting with the C (IV) man in the D (V) mirror 

G (I) I'm G/B asking him to C (IV) change his D (V) ways

G (I) And no G/B message could have C (IV) been any D (V) clearer 

If you [F] want to make the world a better place Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

G (I) I've been a D (V) victim e (vi) of G (I) a selfish D (V)  kind of e (vi) love 

C (IV) It's time that I realize

That there are G (I) some with no D (V) home, not a e (vi) nickel to loan

Could it C (IV) be really me, pretending that they're not alone?

 

168. Man in the Mirror (Glee) page 2

a (ii) A willow deeply scarred, G/B somebody's broken heart 

C (IV) And a washed-out dream 

They a (ii) follow the pattern of the G/B wind ya' see

'Cause they C (IV) got no place to D (V) be That's why I'm starting with G (I) me

(chorus) 

Change!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Family (Dreamgirls)