Come Alive (The Greatest Showman)

 Come Alive (The Greatest Showman) page 1

D (I) You stumble through your [C] days Got your G (IV) head hung low

Your [Bb] skies' a [C] shade of D (I) grey Like a zombie in a [C] maze

You're a- G (IV) sleep inside But [Bb] you can [C] shake a- D (I) way

b (vi) 'Cause you're just a dead man D (I) walking

Thinking that's your only option

G (IV) But you can flip the switch and brighten D (I) up your darkest f# (iii) day

b (vi) Sun is up and the color's blinding D (I) Take the world and redefine it

G7 (IV7) Leave behind your narrow mind You'll [Bb] never be the same

Come a- D (I) live, come a- [C] live Go and G (IV) ride your light 

Let it [Bb] burn so bright Reaching D (I) up To the [C] sky 

And it's G (IV) open wide You're e- g (iv) lectrified

When the D (I) world becomes a fantasy

And you're [C] more than you could ever be

'Cause you're G (IV) dreaming with your [Bb] eyes wide [C] open

And you D (I) know you can't go back again

To the [C] world that you were living in

'Cause you're G (IV) dreaming with your [Bb] eyes wide [C] open

 

Come Alive (The Greatest Showman) page 2

So, come a- D (I) live! I see it in your [C] eyes You be- G (IV) lieve that lie

That you g (iv) need to [C] hide your D (I) face Afraid to step out- [C] side

So you G (IV) lock the door But g (iv) don't you stay that D (I) way

b (vi) No more living in those shadows D (I) You and me we know 

how that goes G (IV) 'Cause once you see it, oh you'll b (vi) never, 

never be the D (I) same b (vi) We'll be the light that's turning 

D (I) Bottle up and keep on shining G7 (IV7) You can prove there's more to you You [Bb] cannot be afraid Come a- D (I) live, come a- [C] live Go and G (IV) ride your light  Let it burn so bright Reaching D (I) up To the [C] sky 

And it's G (IV) open wide You're e-g (iv) lectrified When the D (I) world 

becomes a fantasy And you're [C] more than you could ever be

'Cause you're G (IV) dreaming with your [Bb] eyes wide [C] open

And we D (I) know we can't be go back again  To the [C] world that we were living in 'Cause we're G (IV) dreaming with our [Bb] eyes wide [C] open

So, come a- D (I) live! Come one! Come [C] all! Come in! Come on! b (vi) 

To anyone who's G (IV) bursting with a dream

Come D (I) one! Come all! You G (IV) hear The call b (vi) 

To anyone who's [Bb] searching for a way to break  A (V) free


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)

Rock This Town (Stranger Things 3)