The Edge of Forever (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

 131. The Edge of Forever (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

D (I) When you were young Did you ever [C] love somebody G (IV) Like I love,

I love you now 'Cause D (I) now that you're older I see you don't b (vi) mind

Letting [C] go of my hand in a crowd You don't G (IV) want to hold tight.

And when we D (I) kiss goodnight Chorus: There's a million [C] hearts

Beating in my room I wish they would G (IV) go away. Ah D (I) say it again There's a million [C] hearts That break too soon Everytime you 

G (IV) go away. D (I) When you were young Did you b (vi) ever fall down, 

[C] Graze your knee And want to G (IV) run to someone D (I) Cause now that you're older I've been falling b (vi) down, I want to [C] run to someone 

But there's G (IV) nobody around. I can D (I) hear the sound 

Chorus

Every time you D (I) go away

Think about the [C] things I say

Think about it [C] twice as long

Tell me what's G (IV) going wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)