Footloose (Footloose)

 141. Footloose (Footloose

A (I) Been working so hard I'm punching my card

Eight hours for what? Oh, tell me what I got

D (IV) I've got this feeling That time's just holding me A (I) down

D (IV) I'll hit the ceiling B (II) Or else I'll tear up this E (V) town

Chorus:

Now I gotta cut A (I) loose Footloose, D (IV) kick off the Sunday A (I) shoes

A (I) Please, Louise, D (IV) pull me off of my A (I) knees

A (I)Jack, get back, D (IV) come on before we A (I) crack

A (I) Lose your blues, [G] everybody D (IV) cut foot- A (I) loose

A (I) You're playing so cool, obeying every rule

Deep way down in your heart

You're burning, yearning for the some- D (IV) somebody to tell you

That life ain't passing you A (I) by D (IV) I'm trying to tell you

B (II) It will if you don't even E (V) try You'll get by if you'd only cut A (I) loose

Chorus 

A (I) You got to turn me around And put your feet on the ground

Gotta take the hold of all E7 (V7) . . .  I'm turning A (I) loose

Chorus x 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)