Family (Dreamgirls)

 108. Family (Dreamgirls

e (i) What about what I need? e (i) What about what's best for me? 

e (i) What about how I feel? e (i) What about me? D (VII) What about me? 

It's G (III) more than you, it is more than e (i) me

C (VI) No matter what we are, we are a G (III) family C (IV) 

G (III) This dream is for C (VI) all of us, G (III) this one can be real,

And C (VI) you can't stop us now be- G (III) cause of how you D (VII) feel

It's C (VI) more than G (III) you, It is e (i) more than G (III) me 

C (VI) Whatever dreams we have, D (VII) they’re for the G (III) family

We're C (VI) not alone anymore now there are others G (III) there,

And that C (VI) dream’s big enough for G (III) all of us to D (VII) share

So C (VI) don't think you’re going, G (III) You're not C (VI) going any- G (III) where, You’re C (VI) staying and taking your share, and if you get afraid again D (VII)  I'll be G (III) there We are a C (VI) family like a G (III) giant tree 

branching out towards the D (VII) sky, we are a C (VII) family 

we are G (III) so much more than A (IV) just you and D (VII)

We are a C (VI) family like a G (II) giant tree, growing stronger, A (IV) 

growing D (VII) wiser, C (VI) we b (v) are a (iv) grow- G (III) ing D (VII) free

We C (VI) need you.

We are a fami- G (III) ly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)

Man in the Mirror (Glee)