Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)

 99. Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing) 

E (I) The night we met I knew I f# (ii) needed you B (V) so

E (I) And if I had the chance I'd f # (ii) never let you B (V) go

G# (III) So won't you say you love me C# (VI) I'll make you so proud of me

F# (II) We'll make 'em turn their heads B (V) every place we go

So won't you, E (I) please 

Chorus: (Be my, be my baby) Be my little c# (vi) baby 

(my one and only baby) Say you'll be my A (IV) darlin' 

(be my, be my baby) Be my baby B (V) now Wha oh oh oh

E (I) I'll make you happy, baby, f# (ii) just wait and B (V) see

E (I) For every kiss you give me f# (ii) I'll give you B (V) three

G# (III) Oh, since the day I saw you C# (VI) I have been waiting for you

F# (II) You know I will adore you B (V) for eternity

So won't you, please

Chorus 

Instrumental Interlude

B (V) So come on and E (I) be 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

Family (Dreamgirls)