Almost Paradise (Footloose)

 140. Almost Paradise (Footloose

Ab (I) I thought that Eb (V) dreams belonged to f (vi) other men Eb (I) 

'Cause Db (IV) each time I got Ab (I) close They'd Ab/Bb fall apart a- Db (IV) gain Eb (V) 

Ab (I) I feared my Eb (V) heart would beat in f (vi) secrecy Ab (I) 

I Db (IV) faced the nights a- Ab/C lone Oh, Db (IV) how could I have Ab (I) known

That Db (IV) all my life I Ab (I) only c (iii) needed f (vi) you? 

Db (IV) Oh Eb (V) Almost Ab (I) paradise Eb/Ab We're knocking on 

Eb/Fheaven's door Ab (I)  Eb/Ab Almost Ab (I) paradise How Eb/F could we ask 

for f (vi) more? I Db (IV) swear that I can bb (ii) see Forever Db (IV) in your Eb (V) eyes Ab (I) Paradise

Ab (I) It seems like Eb (V) perfect love's So f (vi) hard to find Eb (V) 

I'd Db (IV) almost given Ab/C up You Ab/Bb must've read my Db (IV) mind Eb (V) 

Ab (I) And all these Eb (V) dreams I saved for a f (vi) rainy day Ab (I) 

They're Db (IV) finally coming true Ab/C I'll Db (IV) share them all with Ab (I) you

'Cause Db (IV) now we hold the Ab/C future c (iii) in our f (vi) hands 

Chorus

[E] And in your arms Salvation's Db (IV) not so far away

[E] It's getting closer Db (IV) Closer every Eb (V) day 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)