Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)

 36. Peaceful, Easy Feeling (The Big Lebowski)

E (I) I like the A (IV) way your sparkling E (I) earrings A (IV) lay

E (I) Against your A (IV) skin so B7 (V7) brown

E (I) And I want to A (IV) sleep with you in the E (I) desert A (IV) night

E (I) With a billion A (IV) stars all B7 (V7) around

'Cause I got a A (IV) peaceful easy E (I) feelin' A (IV)And I know you 

f# (ii) won't let me B7 (V7) down 'Cause I'm E (I) al- f# (ii) ready A (IV) standin' 

B7 (V7) On the ground E (I)  And I found A (IV) out a long E (I) time A (IV) ago

What a E (I) woman can A (IV) do to your B7 (V7) soul E (I) Aw but she can't A (IV) take you E (I)any A (IV) way E (I) You don't already A (IV) know how to B7 (V7) go

And I got a A (IV) peaceful easy E (I) feelin' A (IV) And I know you f# (ii) won't let me B7 (V7) down 'Cause I'm E (I) al- f# (ii) ready A (IV) standin' B7 (V7) On the E (I) ground

E (I) I get this A (IV) feelin' I may E (I) know A (IV) you E (I) As a A (IV) lover 

and a B7 (V7) friend E (I) This voice keeps A (IV) whisperin' E (I) in my other A (IV) ear

Tells me E (I) I may never A (IV) see you B7 (V7) again

'Cause I get a A (IV) peaceful easy E (I) feelin' A (IV) And I know you f# (ii) won't 

let me B7 (V7) down 'Cause I'm E (I) al- f# (ii) ready A (IV) standin' B7 (V7) I'm E (I) already A (IV) standin' B7 (V7) Yes, I'm E (I) already A (IV) standin' 

B7 (V7) On the ground

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)

The Weary Kind (Crazy Heart)