Kids In America (Clueless)

 81. Kids In America (Clueless

Bb (I) Looking out a dirty old window 

Bb (I) Down below the cars in the city go [Ab]rushing by 

I [Gb] sit here a- [Ab] lone and I Eb (IV) wonder why 

Bb (I) Friday night and everyone's moving 

Bb (I) I can feel the heat but it's soothing, [Ab] heading down

I [Gb] search for the [Ab] beat in this Eb (IV) dirty town (downtown)

The young ones are going F (V) (Downtown) the young ones are growing

Chorus:

[Gb] We're the kids in [Db] America (whoa) 

[Gb] We're the kids in [Db] America (whoa)

[Gb] Everybody [Ab] live for the music-go- Bb (I)round 

Bb (I) Bright lights, the music gets faster

Bb (I) Look, boy, don't check on your watch, not [Ab] another glance

I'm [Gb] not leaving [Ab]now, honey, Eb (IV) not a chance 

Bb (I) Hot-shot, give me no problems

Bb (I) Much later, baby, you'll be saying [Ab] nevermind

You [Gb] know life is [Ab] cruel, life is Eb (IV) never kind (kind hearts) Don't make a new story F (V) (Kind hearts) don't grab any glory 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Gone, Gone, Gone (Crazy Heart)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)