Just Dropped In (The Big Lebowski)

 32. Just Dropped In (The Big Lebowski)

d minor: d (i) I woke up this morning with the G (IV) sundown shining d (i) in

I d (i) found my mind in a brown paper bag with- A (V) in I d (i) tripped on a cloud and fell-a F (III) eight miles high I G (IV) tore my mind on a jagged sky

I d (i) just dropped in to A (V) see what condition my con- d (i) dition was in

d (i) Yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in

e flat minor: eb (i) I pushed my soul in a Ab (IV) deep dark hole and then I        eb (i) followed it in I eb (i) watched myself crawling out as I was 

a- Bb (V) crawling in I got eb (i) up so tight I Gb (III) couldn't unwind 

I Ab (IV) saw so much  I broke my mind I eb (i) just dropped in to Bb (V) see 

what condition my eb (i) condition was in eb (i) Yeah, yeah, oh-yeah, what condition my condition was in

e minor: e (i) Someone painted April A (IV) Fool in big black letters on a 

e (i) Dead End sign I had my e (i) foot on the gas as I left the road and blew 

B (V) out my mind Eight e (i) miles outta Memphis and I G (III) got no spare

Eight A (IV) miles straight up downtown somewhere

I e (i) just dropped in to B (V) see what condition my e (i) condition was in

I said I just dropped in to B (V) see what condition my e (i) condition was in

Yeah yeah oh-yeah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)

Flowers on the Wall (Pulp Fiction)