Popular posts from this blog
Lovefool (Romeo + Juliet)
309. Lovefool ( Romeo + Juliet ) a (vi) Dear, I fear we're d (ii) facing a problem G (V) You love me no C (I) longer, I know And a (vi) maybe there is d (ii) nothing that I can G (V) do To make you C (I) do a (vi) Mama tells me d (ii) I shouldn't bother G (V) That I ought to stick to a- C (I) nother a (vi) man A man that d (ii) surely deserves me G (V) But I think you C (I) do! d (ii) So I [B7] cry, I [E] pray and I beg CHORUS: [A] Love me [D] love me b (vii) Say that you [E] love me [A] Fool me [D] fool me b (vii) Go on and [E] fool me [A] Love me [D] love me pre- b (vii) tend that you [E] love me [A] Leave me [D} leave me just b (vii) say that you [E] need me [f#] So I b (vii) cry, [E} and I [A] beg for you to Chorus a (vi) I can't d (ii) care 'bout [E] anything but a (vi) you a (vi) Lately I have d (ii) desperately pondered G (V) Spent my nights a- C (I) wake and I wonder a (vi) what I could have d (ii) done in another G (V) way...
Over the Rainbow (The Wizard of Oz)
399. Over the Rainbow ( The Wizard of Oz ) G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow C (I) Way up G (I) high G7 (I7) C (IV) There’s c (iv) a G (I) land that I’ve E7 (III7) heard of A (II) Once in a D7 (V7) lulla- G (I) by D (V) G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow C (I) Skies are G (I) blue G7 (I7) C (IV) And c (iv) the G (I) dreams that you E7 (III7) dare to A (II) dream Really D7 (V7) do come G (I) true Some- G (I) day I'll wish upon a star And a (ii) wake up where the clouds are far be- D7 (V7) hind me Where G (I) trouble melts like lemon drops A7 (II7) High above the chimney tops That's D7 (V7) where you'll a (ii) find D (V) me G (I) Some- e (vi) where b (iii) over the rain- G7 (I7) bow C (IV) Bluebirds G (I) fly G7 (I7) C (IV) Birds c (iv) fly G (I) over the e (vi) rainbow Oh a (ii) why, oh D (V) why can't G (I) I?




Comments
Post a Comment