Do-Re-Mi (The Sound of Music)

 341. Do-Re-Mi (The Sound of Music

Let's G (V) start at the very beginning A G (V) very good place to start

When you G7 (V7) read you begin with C (I) A-B-C

When you G7 (V7) sing you begin with C (I) Do-Re-Mi (Do-Re-Mi) 

Do-Re-Mi The G (V) first three notes just happen to be 

C (I) Do-Re-Mi (Do-Re-Mi) Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti

 

Spoken: Oh, let's see if I can make it easier:

C (I) Do, a deer, a female deer G7 (V7) Re, a drop of golden sun

C (I) Mi, a name I call myself G/F Fa, a long, long way to run

C (I) So, a needle pulling F (IV) thread D7 (II7) La, a note to follow G (V) So

E7 (III7) Ti, a drink with jam and a (vi) bread 

That will F (IV) bring us G (V) back to C (I) Do, oh, oh, oh

 Repeat

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rock This Town (Stranger Things 3)

Spirit in the Sky (Guardians of the Galaxy)