Blaze of Glory (Young Guns 2)

 400. Blaze of Glory (Young Guns 2) page 1 

I d (i) wake up in the morning and I C (VII) raise my weary head

I've got an G (V) old coat for a pillow and the d (i) earth was last night's bed

I F (III) don't know where I'm going only C (VII) God knows where I've been

I'm a G (V) devil on the run a six gun lover a d (i) candle in the wind

When you're d (i) brought into this world they C (VII) say you're born in sin

Well at G (IV) least they gave me something I didn't have to d (i) steal 

or have to win Well they F (III) tell me that I'm wanted Yeah C (VII) I'm 

a wanted man I'm a G (IV) colt in your stable I'm what Cain was to Abel 

Mister d (i) catch me if you can 

Chorus: I'm going G (IV) out in a blaze of D (I) glory
Take me G (IV) now but know the D (I) truth

I'm going G (IV) out in a blaze of D (I) glory 

Lord I C (VII) never drew first but I drew first blood

I'm G (IV) no one's son call me young d (i) gun 

You d (i) ask about my conscience and I C (VII) offer you my soul 

You ask if I'll G (IV) grow to be a wise man well I d (i) ask if I'll grow old 

You F (III) ask me if I've known love 

And what it's like to C (VII) sing songs in the rain 

Well, I've G (IV) seen love come I've seen it shot down

400. Blaze of Glory (Young Guns 2) page 2

I've d (i) seen it die in vain 

Chorus

Each d (i) night I go to bed I pray the C (VII) Lord my soul to keep

No I ain't G (IV) looking for forgiveness but be- d (i) fore I'm six foot deep

Lord F (III) I got to ask a favor and C (VII) hope you'll understand

'Cause I've G (IV) lived life to the fullest let this d (i) boy die like a man

G (IV) Staring down a bullet let me d (i) make my final stand

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Burnin' Up the Road (8 Seconds)