It's a Long Way to the Top (School of Rock)

 314. It’s a Long Way to the Top (School of Rock

Bb (I) Ridin' down the highway Goin' to a show 

Stop in all the byways Playin' rock 'n' roll 

Gettin' robbed Gettin' stoned Gettin' beat up Broken boned 

Gettin' had Gettin' took I tell you folks It's harder than it looks 

Chorus:

It's a Bb (I) long way to the [Ab] top If you Eb (IV) wanna rock 'n' Bb (I) roll

It's a Bb (I) long way to the [Ab] top If you Eb (IV) wanna rock 'n' Bb (I) roll

If you Bb (I) think it's easy doin' one-night stands 

Eb (IV) Try playin' in a rock roll band

It's a [Ab] long way to the Eb (IV) top If you wanna rock 'n' Bb (I) roll 

Bb (I) Hotel, motel Make you wanna cry 

Ladies do the hard sell Know the reason why

Gettin' old Gettin' gray Gettin' ripped off Underpaid 

Gettin' sold Second-hand That's how it goes Playin' in a band

Chorus x 2 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man in the Mirror (Glee)

Family (Dreamgirls)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker (Fiddler on the Roof)