Shake Some Action (Clueless)

 83. Shake Some Action (Clueless) 

c# (vi) I will B (V) find a E (I) way To c# (vi) get to B (V) you some E (I) day.

Oh, but A (IV) I, babe, I'm B (V) so afraid I'll E (I) fall, yeah.

Now A (IV) can't you B (V) hear me c# (vi) call? 

Chorus:

B (V) Shake c# (vi) some A (IV) action's c# (vi) what I B (V) need c# (vi)

To let me A (IV) bust out c# (vi) at full B (V) speed. c# (vi)

I'm A (IV)  sure that's c# (vi) all you B (V) need A (IV) 

To make it all E (I) right. 

It's c# (vi) taken B (V) me so E (I) long To c# (vi) get where B (V) I be- E (I) long

Oh, but, oh, c# (vi) please don't B (V) send me back that E (I) way, yeah.

For A (IV) I will B (V) make you c# (vi) pay. 

Chorus

If c# (vi) you don't B (V) dig what I say E (I) Then c# (vi) I will B (V) go a- E (I) way. 

And I c# (vi) won't come B (V) back a- E (I) gain. No.

'Cause A (IV) I don't B (V) need a c# (vi) friend. 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Gone, Gone, Gone (Crazy Heart)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)