My Forgotten Favorite (Clueless)

 82. My Forgotten Favorite (Clueless

G (I) Please e (vi) say C (IV) you'll a (ii) stay 

G (I) If I e (vi) told you C (IV) once I a (ii) told you

G (I) Twice never e (vi) ever to be-C (IV) lieve a a (ii) word I G (I) say 

e (vi) You’re the C (IV) only one a (ii) that makes me feel this G (I) way 

Chorus: 

And when you D (V) said I couldn't a (ii) see

You told C (IV) everything but the G (I) truth Could it D (V) be all that a (ii) bad

To for- C (IV) get about my favorite G (I) thing D (V) I know C (IV) you 

G (I) I'm e (vi) on C (IV) my a (ii) last leg 

G (I) Running e (vi) when I C (IV) can a (ii) barely walk 

Chorus

G (I) You know e (vi) all I C (IV) want to a (ii) do

G (I) Is e (vi) live C (IV) my life a (ii) and forget about G (I) you 

Chorus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family (Dreamgirls)

Gone, Gone, Gone (Crazy Heart)

Be My Baby (Dirty Dancing)